[mythtv-users] Can iMON Inside receiver be used with any remote?

Christian Szpilfogel chrisznews4 at rogers.com
Fri May 15 02:32:59 UTC 2009

Dale Pontius wrote:
> I have a recent (4q08) Antec Fusion with iMON VDF and IR.  It works
> with a Vista-certified MCE remote.
Dale, are you sure it is a VFD? I think only the iMON with LCD uses the
RC6 codes and the recent Antec Fusion 430s I have seen are LCD not VFD.
But I could be wrong.

For reference, I use my Harmony 880 with my Antec Fusion. Fantastic remote.

I also use an Antec Veris Basic (uses the iMon RM200/PAD codes) for
another system and use the Harmony 890 (I hide this front end in a
closet so the RF is handy).