[mythtv-users] Mythweb not the same interface externally

John Krause jkrause at novell.com
Tue May 12 16:46:34 UTC 2009

>>> On 5/12/2009 at 11:44 AM, in message <44829edd0905120844w6cf5c46dsb1d819fa2a73a15b at mail.gmail.com>, David Watkins <watkinshome at gmail.com> wrote:

> The only difference between attaching internally vs externally is the
> external connection is secure and prompts for a user name and password.
>
> I am thinking this either is an apache issue or I need to open up some port
> on my router other then 80.

Possibly you're seeing the mythweb interface designed for access from a PDA?

I've no experience of using this but it used to crop up on the list
fairly regularly a year or two ago.  Not seen it mentioned recently
though.

Yes I remember something about that a long time ago.

I added '?RESET_TMPL=true' to the end of a mythweb URL and it reset the template.

Now if only I could get it to reset automatically when going from browser to PDA and back.

Thanks for jogging my memory!