[mythtv-users] Mythweb not the same interface externally

John Krause jkrause at novell.com
Tue May 12 12:02:46 UTC 2009

When I am connected to Mythweb on my internal network I see the correct interface. When I connect from outside my network I only get a text interface.

The only difference between attaching internally vs externally is the external connection is secure and prompts for a user name and password.

I am thinking this either is an apache issue or I need to open up some port on my router other then 80.