[mythtv-users] Per-input zoom setting?

Robert Dyer psybers at gmail.com
Tue May 12 03:34:28 UTC 2009

I spotted a setting:

Setup -> TV Settings -> Playback, on Page 2 "General Playback (2/9)" -> Zoom

which lets you set the default zoom.  Is there any way to set the
default zoom based on the current input?  I would like one of my
inputs to default to no zoom and the other to default to Half zoom.

Right now using this option I can pick the one I need the most often
and then manually change it if I switch inputs or watch a show from
that input but it seems like it should be configurable on a per-input
basis.  Am I missing something?