[mythtv-users] HD HomeRun recording stopped writing to disk

John Nissley jnissley at nissley.org
Tue May 12 00:21:33 UTC 2009

Resolved.....

It appears I had some database corruption somewhere.  I followed the recommendation I read in another post of deleting all sources and cards from the database and adding them back in.  It was a pain because their are only a few clear qam channels so I needed to go through the HD HomeRun channel list and remove the channels that I could not use but it was worth it since all recordings work now.  I will be making a backup of these tables just in case this happens again.