[mythtv-users] mythtranscode and the HD-PVR

Christopher Meredith chmeredith at gmail.com
Mon May 11 15:49:20 UTC 2009

I know that we don't currently have lossless transcoding of HD-PVR
recordings. But do we have any form of transcoding? I have a script
that converts the MythTV cutlist to an EDL for use with mencoder, but
it is not as precise as I am used to. Even if I have to reencode, it's
worth it to me to have the frame-precise cutting function. I've tried
setting up transcoder profiles but they all error out with the 255
error. Is there something that can be done?