[mythtv-users] Is anybody able to change channels on a 4250HDC STB via firewire?

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Mon May 11 00:56:35 UTC 2009

I've got Mythbuntu 8.10 running with 0.22-trunk and have set up a slave BE
with an HD-PVR. I have succesfully been able to capture video from my
SA4250HDC STB and would like to use one of the firewire contrib scripts to
change the channel. However, none of the scripts work. When I attempt to use
the SA3250 script, I get the message "Ignoring SA 4250HDC on node 1 -- sorry
not supported yet Could not find SA3250HD or SA4200HD on the IEEE 1394 bus."

Has anybody found a way to change the channel on this STB? I'm open to any
option. Thanks in advance.