[mythtv-users] OT: Will the UK XMLTV Radio Times Grabber Get The New Freeview Channel QUEST?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Fri May 8 16:20:14 UTC 2009

On 08/05/2009, nospam312 <nospam312 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone knows if the Radio Times XMLTV grabber will
>  be adding the new Freeview channel QUEST?  I believe it is launching
>  soon but the channels.dat file does not list a QUEST channel yet?

When listings for a new channel get added to the Radio Times site,
they are added to the grabber. I would hope the RT will add Quest [1]
(and Really [2]) as a matter of course and not require prompting.

A replacement icon for new channel Home should be added soon.

Please post any other requests and follow-ups to xmltv-users.

[1] launches 14 May 2009
[2] launches 19 May 2009

Nick Morrott

MythTV Official wiki: