[mythtv-users] HDMI: still no audio.

clemens at dwf.com clemens at dwf.com
Wed May 6 17:48:42 UTC 2009

> What version of ALSA are you using? I could only get sound over HDMI
> to work with version 0.18 or higher.

Well, I must be using a different distribution than you are (Fedora10), as
my alsa lib components are numbered differently than yours.

	My lib, lib-devel, and utils are 1.0.19
	My oss things are 1.0.17

I can go out and see if anything more recent has been posted.
Assuming these are the same as what you have (with the extra '.0' in them)
I seem to recall that MythTV used to use the OSS stuff, but doesnt any more...

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com