[mythtv-users] Fedora 10 trunk compile error

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Sun May 3 23:02:51 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-05-03 at 12:16 -0700, Andrew Burgess wrote:

> The headers aren't usually different. The preprocessor defines are what
> controls it. That's why I wondered about the configure log, see what
> decisions the configure program made for what compile flags. And why I
> wanted vdpau to match to minimize the differences.

I haven't had time to do a detailed comparison of the configure log yet,
but I did try running configure on the "bad" system with the same
arguments as on the "good" one (--enable-vdpau --enable-libfaad". I had
to install the faad2-devel package to get a successful configure run,
but after that, the result was the same compile error.

--Greg