[mythtv-users] Delete "Watched" recordings?

Captain Krypto captainkrypto at gmail.com
Sun May 3 13:47:31 UTC 2009

Hey all,

Just a quick question.  Is there a way to delete all recordings marked as
watched?  I noticed there is a "Watched" flag in the recorded table in the
database.  I would like to be able to mark a recording as "Watched" and then
at some point in time delete all recordings marked as watched.  I've poked
around, and I don't see an easy (or at least obvious) way to do this.  Am I
missing something?  How does everyone else "bulk" delete recorded programs?

Thanks!
Dave