[mythtv-users] PVR500 and recent mythtv-backend versions

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Sat May 2 17:42:49 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-05-02 at 10:27 -0600, Brian Wood wrote:

> I have a system with a pair of PVR-150s running MythDora 10.21 and both tuners
> work fine.

I've got Fedora 10 and trunk with a PVR-500, and both tuners work fine.
My card has the older Phillips tuners, not the newer Samsung tuners. My
HDHomerun and HD-PVR tuners are also working fine. I've got some h.264
playback issues (there is a separate thread for that), but recording
seems to be working well.

--Greg