[mythtv-users] DVB-T tuner appears to de-tune itself.

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 21:34:15 UTC 2009

> Well my backend is restarting every night. (The whole machine is
> actually.) I will see what happens tonight and get back to the list
> tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure I've had new channels appear without consciously doing a rescan.

Have you looked at the channel editor (or channel table in the
database) to see if you're ending up with multiple entries for some
channels.  If so you could clear the 'visible' flag for one of them,
which I think would prevent any rescan from re-enabling it.

Are you able to compare database values after a 'good' scan and after
the system has gone 'bad'.