[mythtv-users] ATSC tuner recommendation?

Steve Peters - Priority Electronics steve at priorityelectronics.com
Mon Mar 30 19:40:18 UTC 2009

>> I use a kworld 115 and it works great for me. I am however using the
>> v4l-dvb drivers and compiling them from source with gentoo so this is
>> completly independent of the kernel I use.

Just out of curiosity, why go with a $75 tuner when he can get an equally
good one for $20? Just wondering if I'm missing anything here. Does the
kworld one doe anything different or better than the ATI HD Wonder? I've
seen a lot of people recommend $75 pci hdtv tuners and have been wondering
this for a while.