[mythtv-users] hd-pvr and latest trunk

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Sun Mar 29 23:56:34 UTC 2009

} I updated my mythtv trunk build (r20283) and hd-pvr drivers (r11250)
} yesterday and everything is now working.  Apparently the flurry of myth and
} v4l patches fixed whatever my issue was.  Thanks to all the developers for
} some great work!
}

were there hdpvr related things that are better now then in 10880?
or just not broken anymore?

as a side hdpvr related note, maybe others already know but adding
in the --disable-ssse3 option to building svn got rid of all my
annoying frontend crashed when playing hdpvr recorded stuff.

thanks

"Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
--
Steve Heistand
steve at heistand.org