[mythtv-users] Recording playback wavy/shaky with new TV...

Andrew Koebbe andrew at koebbe.com
Sun Mar 29 02:55:23 UTC 2009

And for what it's worth, S-video out is working correctly on the new TV, but
obviously this defeats the purpose of buying a 1080p TV.

I didn't mention it, but I have tried all of the other deinterlacing
options, but none of them correct the problem.

If my description of the problem doesn't make any sense, the following is a
link to a photo of what it looks like.

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/488665/IMG_1152.JPG

Thanks.
--Andrew