[mythtv-users] Time to upgrade to .22?

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 28 01:55:09 UTC 2009

2009/3/27 Jeff <junk_inbox at verizon.net>:

> On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 8:22 AM, greg <greg12866 at nycap.rr.com> wrote:
>>
>> I have been running trunk for about 4 months...The backend seem's to be
>> very stable but the frontend isn't...Things break quite regularly.
>>  If you have no compelling reason to run trunk i suggest staying with the
>> stable branch..
>
> Since the frontend is going through a major UI update, that should come as
> no surprise...
>
> That is, after all, a majority of the next release. ;-)
>
> J-e-f-f-A

Thanks everyone.

I don't run VDPAU (who came up with an abbreviation that starts with
sex disease by the way??) so think I'll wait till midyear and look
again.

Great work by all the developers by the way, there's many on this list
who have got a great deal of pleasure from your efforts, thanks.

Regards