[mythtv-users] Looking for Bluetooth/wireless keyboard

Rodney Morris rodamorris at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 20:12:26 UTC 2009

On 3/27/09, Bobby Gill <bobbygill at rogers.com> wrote:
> I'm looking to grab one, can anyone vouch for specific models? Also, I've
> used bluetooth with varying degrees of success in linux, how solid is it for
> an everyday desktop box (not just FE in the living room and whatnot)? Would
> it be recommended to instead go with a regular wireless one?
>
> Thanks very much
> Bob

I use the  Adesso WKB-3000UB Wireless Mini Keyboard with my MythTV
box.  The keyboard works well and has a built-in trackball.  The only
caveat is having to repeat occasionally keystrokes when the MythTV box
is heavily using the wireless network.  My rear usb ports are next to
the antenna for the box's wireless card.

Rod