[mythtv-users] Fixing BBC HD AC3 for PS3 playback

Andre Newman mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Fri Mar 27 13:12:54 UTC 2009

On 27 Mar 2009, at 12:59, Philippe Van Der Gucht wrote:

> There is reputedly a problem with ffmpeg and the mpegts container.
> I now use 'avi'.

I tried mp4 and ps with no success, I didn't attempt avi as all the
avi's I have with ac3 audio didn't play on my PS3.

Trying that right now, I don't have any affinity with any container
(ts seems right though) as I only use the PS3 for playback, I find the
picture quality so very much better than anything else.

Thanks

Andre