[mythtv-users] Seagate 1.5TB for 109.99

Lee Koloszyc pantslessape at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 16:57:01 UTC 2009

On 3/26/2009 12:02 PM, John Drescher wrote:
> For the medical research system that I am using this drive since
> November I did not mess with the firmware either. Its a windows XP SP3
> box and the drive is not used in a raid however.
>
> John

I picked up one of these drives (newer firmware line CC I think, not SD)
at Microcenter for 109.99 too and have yet to have a problem with it.
Though I am using it in my Vista game/main machine (that dual-boots OSX
for iphone development) and have yet to have a problem after 3 months.
It is not raided and I haven't really streamed any videos off of it.

Lee