[mythtv-users] Updating mythtv video's list from the command line?

Eric Malenfant cat5 at catfive.org
Mon Mar 23 18:21:45 UTC 2009

On 3/23/2009 2:17 PM, Jos Hoekstra wrote:
> Eric Malenfant schreef op 23-3-2009 19:06:
>> Anyone have a solution?
>
> I use the mythvideo-part of mythweb if I want to do it remotely, but I
> have a full-blown frontend which I normally use.
> Works only on a more recent release like .21, but I assume you got that
> already ;)

Yes, sorry - I'm running MythTV 0.21-fixes from the weekly repo's of
mythbuntu ;)

Now that you've mentioned the mythweb part - I've never noticed the
"scan collection" button before.. I take it that does the scan - will
have to test later... but then, whats the admin Key + update button used
for?

Re:
Eric Malenfant