[mythtv-users] No "configure" command for mythfilldatabase

Dave M G martin at autotelic.com
Mon Mar 23 14:31:50 UTC 2009

Nick,

Thank you for responding.
> tv_grab_jp was removed from the latest version of XMLTV (0.5.55) as
> the source site is blocking the XMLTV user agent string.

Damn. Well, that explains a lot.

Is it known whether or not they blocked the XMLTV agent string
deliberately to keep XMLTV out for any reason?

I believe the site that XMLTV connects to is ontvjapan.org. I speak
Japanese, and if I knew what XMLTV's user agent string was, or whatever
other details are required, I could contact the source site and request
that they open it up.

Or I could ask what their issues were, if it's not known from the XMLTV
side what the problem is.

--
Dave M G