[mythtv-users] program.MYD not found

Sarvin C. sarvinc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 03:43:11 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 10:02 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com>wrote:

> On 03/19/2009 09:50 PM, Ramon Redondo wrote:
>
>> When manually running mythfilldatabase I noticed that program.myd is
>>> missing and I can't get any program information. I have several backups
>>> of
>>> my database but I'm not sure how to fix this problem. Any help would be
>>> appreciated.
>>>

>> You might want to make sure you have space on the drive that holds your
>> database..
>>
>> I think the last time I saw that error, it was due to the disk getting
>> full.
>>
>> You should check that before any recovery...
>>

> Right.  Good advice.  Then, once you have space, use optimize_mythdb.pl to
> fix the database.  Note that the data in program will likely be corrupt, but
> running mythfilldatabase will fix it (you might need a --refresh-all to
> clear out all the bad data).
>
> Mike

I have plenty of space on the drive. After running optimize_mythdb.pl and
mythfilldatabase --refresh-all I get the same error from mythfilldatabase

"QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
File './mythconverg/program.MYD' not found (Errcode: 2)"

Still no program info.