[mythtv-users] Australia, Freeview and MythTV

sonofzev at iinet.net.au sonofzev at iinet.net.au
Wed Mar 18 23:30:44 UTC 2009

Thanks..

I didn't mind the move to h264, I just wanted to know what I needed to do. I have
one 8600 card, may have another for my 2nd front end if all goes well on ebay.

The only thing that concerns me is that AFACT have got included into the
submission DRM potential included into future broadcasts..

cheers

Allan

On Thu Mar 19 10:07 , Jean-Yves Avenard  sent: