[mythtv-users] one single channel stops working (DVB-C, both LiveTV and recordings)

Joachim joge at upb.de
Wed Mar 18 19:26:17 UTC 2009

@Nick Rout: thanks for the suggestion. But unfortunately, running the
database repair script didn't solve this issue.

@Jan Schneider: glad to know that I'm not the only one with this problem :-)

To help debugging, especially reproducing the problem for those not
living in Germany and thus not suffering from this issue, I made an
example recording available for download -- see

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/6369#comment:1

- Joachim