[mythtv-users] Anyone know what could cause "SetWakeuptimeCommand failed" to start happening causing automatic shutdown to no longer work?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:39:19 UTC 2009

> *Usually* zero means success, and any other number indicates an error code.

I have investigated further and the SetWakeuptimeCommand is set to
"sudo mythshutdown --setscheduledwakeup".

If I run this command outside of MythTV it seems to work fine.
mythshutdown is in the sudoers file.

Mythwelcome runs the script that actually sets the time.

If I actually let mythwelcome countdown to 0 and try to shutdown it
doesn't it outputs the error "SetWakeuptimeCommand failed" to the
mythbackend.log file and then just starts counting down to 0 to try to
shutdown again.  If I actually look at the rtc alarm it is set
correctly it is just not allowing a shutdown.

Any further ideas?

TIA