[mythtv-users] Announce: 0.21-fixes with vdpau ubuntu repository

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 12:14:46 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/3/16 Allan Stirling <dibblah.allan.stirling at googlemail.com>:
> Is it possible for you to make slightly more obvious what changes from trunk
> you have made in your fork?

this is not based on trunk, but on the 0.21-fixes branch

> The above site just says "all my patches", which is a rather extensive list.

what more do you want ?
if you follow the links either at the top or within the line you
quoted, all the patches are explained and described...

http://www.avenard.org/media/Patches_%26_Add-Ons/Patches_%26_Add-Ons.html
and the VDPAU ones:
http://www.avenard.org/media/MythTV_%26_VDPAU/MythTV_%26_VDPAU.html

I don't see how I could make it more "obvious" either... All of them
are there. Why should I go and explain again what I changed?

Anyhow, Mark Kendall has started to implement some VDPAU fixes that
re-initialise the players should there be an error. I can not backport
those changes without a significant effort. Time that would be better
spent working on trunk..
So I may migrate to trunk now, hopefully it's a bit more stable than
when I tried 1.5 month ago.

Jean-Yves