[mythtv-users] MythTV frontend + XVMC + AGP?

William william_munson at comcast.net
Sat Mar 14 16:47:20 UTC 2009

-snip-

For me a working solution was to go into bios and set my agp bus speed
to 1x and I might have played with another option in the bios agp
settings. Sorry but cant check it atm. I am using xvmc to decode both
1080i and 720p on a AthlonXP clocked at 2 ghz. Only thing I see is an
occasional glitch in the audio, usually on loud material but it may be
related to my piping digital audio out to my receiver via optical cable
and not about xvmc at all.