[mythtv-users] Can you run mythfilldatabase for just marking First/Last Episodes?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Mar 12 02:39:03 UTC 2009

On 03/04/2009 10:42 AM, nospam312 wrote:
> When you run mythfilldatabase one of the last processes it carries out
> is marking First/Last Episodes.
>
> Does anyone one if it is possible to just run this process on its own
> so it does not execute the grabber?

Been holding on to this because I planned to look, but don't think I'll
get the time.  Have you tried just running it and telling it to only
update a specific, but non-existent, video source?

If that doesn't work, you could probably create a "dummy" video source
that uses No Grabber and run it against that video source.

Mike