[mythtv-users] lineup and listings mismatch

Gordon McLellan gordonthree at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 14:22:53 UTC 2009

I enabled some channels in my Schedule's Direct digital cable lineup
that I can't really receive, and now my myth box is scheduling
recordings on some of them, since they re-run shows broadcast over
analog cable.  The problem is my cable box can't decode those channels
because it is SD, and they are HD (according to the charter rep
anyway).  The cable box is connected the composite input on a v4l
capture card, and myth controls the cable box via rs232.

I removed the channels from my lineup, went into mythtv setup, did a
fetch lineup, and then ran mythfilldatabase... but the channels are
still there, and myth still has recordings scheduled on them.

Any suggestions on how to purge my lineup info from myth, so it only
reflects what I have setup on schedules direct?

I'm running ubuntu 8.10 and whatever version of myth is in their standard repos:

# mythbackend --version
Please include all output in bug reports.
MythTV Version   : 18722
MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-21-fixes
Library API      : 0.21.20080304-1
Network Protocol : 40

Thanks for any help!

-Gordon