[mythtv-users] Low Profile CPU Cooler for Silverstone LC11

Ben Coleman arrikhan_mail at yahoo.com.au
Sat Mar 7 23:28:11 UTC 2009

John Hoyt wrote:
> I have an Silverstone LC11 case with Asus M2NPV-VM motherboard for my
> frontend and have been having trouble finding a CPU cooler that is not
> only small enough to fit in the case (only ~75mm clearance in heght,
> ~95 mm in radius) that not only cools effectively, but also is quiet.
> Does anyone have any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> John

I built my LC11m with the following kit.. which fits ... hope it helps..

I did follow recommendations from the following article (but didn't have
to modify the cooler as they did .. it just fits!). You  may be able to
compare the differences of where the CPU is located etc ...

MOBO: Asus A8N-VM-CSM
CPU: AMD Socket939 3200+
Cooleer: Zalman CPNS7000B-AlCu

Regards,