[mythtv-users] Apple announces VDPAU capable mac-mini!

sonofzev at iinet.net.au sonofzev at iinet.net.au
Wed Mar 4 05:37:02 UTC 2009

Hey at the price of the hardware with video card e.t.c.... just load linux on to
it and get the vdpau working on it.. no need for mac os.. (on the proviso that
the apple remote is supported or you could get something else that may work via
usb)..

i know it looks expensive initially, but for a box that small and quiet, this is
quite a nice piece of hardware...

On Wed Mar  4 16:18 , scram69  sent: