[mythtv-users] New HD HomeRun problem

Justin Kim justinlkim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 15:50:41 UTC 2009

At 7:39 AM -0800 3/3/09, Bob Sully wrote:
>Hi all -
>
>I am suddenly unable to record from the HD-HR (got a zero-byte recording
>of "24" last night).  I can record or watch Live TV from my other tuners,
>including the QAM input of the pcHD-5500, so, it's not a cableco issue.

   This (or something very similar) happened to me recently.  I had no
problems getting a windows PC to record off the HDHR, but no joy on
my Mythbox.  In the end, removing the HDHR tuners from Myth and
adding them back in fixed it for me.  Of course, now I have to redo
all of my channel assignments, but at least the HDHR works now.

Justin