[mythtv-users] Apple announces VDPAU capable mac-mini!

Patrick Davila pdavila at thelinuxlink.net
Tue Mar 3 14:20:38 UTC 2009

In typical Apple fashion it's way over priced. You can either build a
cheaper machine on your own or pickup an extender box.
Check out Cecil Watson's Atomic Ant spec:
http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=19476&highlight=atomic

Extenders:
The Popcorn goes for $215 and pretty much plays anything I can throw at
it. While currently it's not a full featured MythTV thin client It can
play my Myth recordings via Samba or NFS. MVPMC is the process of being
ported to the PCH which will make it a full featured Myth frontend.

Just my .02

Pat

--
http://tllts.org/ - The Linux Link Tech Show