[mythtv-users] What does this mean?

Mark Wormgoor mark at wormgoor.com
Tue Mar 3 12:18:06 UTC 2009

Hi,

> I was reading through the Timeline today to see what was going on with the
> source and ran across this, what does it mean?
>
> 02:03 Changeset *[20077]* by markk
> <http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/20077>
>
>   - branches/mythtv-vid/bindings/perl/MythTV.pm
>   - branches/mythtv-vid/bindings/python/MythTV/MythTV.py
>   - branches/mythtv-vid/contrib/user_jobs/copy_and_transcode.pl
>   - branches/mythtv-vid/docs/stop.png
>   - branches/mythtv-vid/docs/warning.png
>   - …
>
> Refs #2287 <http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/2287>. Merge -r19972:20076
> from trunk to mythtv-vid.
>
> Thanks,

As you can see in http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/2287, mythtv-vid is a
separate svn branch, with a focus on some X11 video output fixes. Every now
and then, all changes from mythtv trunk are "copied" to mythtv-vid. In this
particular change, all changes made to trunk between 19972 and 20076 were
forwarded to the mythtv-vid branch.

Kind regards,

Mark Wormgoor