No subject

Wed Jun 24 15:02:31 UTC 2009

"ok I think I get it... If I mount the NAS share to /var/lib/mythtv/recordings on every mythTV system (MBE SBE FE) then each system will work on the shared files that they see in /var/lib/mythtv/recordings even though they are actually on a NAS.
The MBE will record to its own /var/lib/mythtv/recordings.
The SBE will record to its own /var/lib/mythtv/recordings.
The FE will playback from its own /var/lib/mythtv/recordings.
...and in each case they will be directly connecting to the NAS"

No comments were made disputting this conclusion -- was this assertion correct or has it changed?
If it is correct and hasn't changed, I really don't understand(what a surprise, told you I was daft) what you were getting at with your reply.