[mythtv-users] no seektable; rebuild doesn't work.

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Mon Jun 29 16:15:45 UTC 2009

On 06/29/2009 05:04 AM, Shadowfirebird wrote:
> I've got a number of recordings I access via mythvideo (recorded on
> an older
> incarnation of my Myth box) that come up with "no seektable" when I
> try to
> edit them.
>
> Some are .nuv, some are .mpg.
>
> "mythcommflag --rebuild --video <filename>" reports a successful
> rebuild.
> But, the file still reports "no seektable" when I try to edit it.

Are you giving an absolute or relative filename to mythcommflag? In
other words are you going:

cd /path/to/video
mythcommflag filename.mpg

or is it:

mythcommflag /path/to/video/filename.mpg

It'll take either but only the absolute path is usable for editing or
seeking. I checked this on my .21-ish rig, trunk might be different
but anyway it's worth a try.

- George