[mythtv-users] mythTV Google Gadget for www.igoogle.com

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 00:50:19 UTC 2009

Hey all,

Since there has been some chat about mythTV related
widgets/gadgets/screenlets/etc on the list, I thought I would let you
know about one that I created and is free for you to
use/edit/rip-to-shreds as you see fit.

It is a Google Gadget for your Google home page and the details of it
are here http://sites.google.com/a/thewhytehouse.org/mythtv/announcements/googlegadgetformythtvstatus

I think that page should be totally visible to *anyone* but if it
isn't let me know and I will try and put it somewhere more open to the
world.

If you have any questions/issues/comments relating to it, it may be
best to contact me off list, to keep the noise down.

Kind Regards,
Whytey

PS - That was a site I have thrown together to gather details on the
other 'hacks' I have done related to mythTV but I am not populating it
particularly quick and I am not too sure on the suitability of a
Google 'Site' for what I had in mind.  Hopefully, I will be able to
make something of it soon.