[mythtv-users] ASUS My cinema U3100 DVBT tuner (AU)

Tom Sparks tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jun 26 06:08:05 UTC 2009

i have just bought a ASUS My cinema U3100 DVBT tuner
when I plug it in the light lites up

but none of the software works..
tryed all the ubuntu software that has something to do with TVs

~$ dmesg|grep ASUS
[   14.747394] dvb-usb: found a 'ASUS My Cinema U3100 Mini DVBT Tuner' in warm state.
[   14.747841] DVB: registering new adapter (ASUS My Cinema U3100 Mini DVBT Tuner)
[   15.238254] dvb-usb: ASUS My Cinema U3100 Mini DVBT Tuner successfully initialized and connected.

I am at a lost of what to do next?

but instead use OpenDocument File Formats or
use OpenOffice