[mythtv-users] Graphite Theme Preview (.22/Trunk)

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 23:09:16 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 4:06 PM, David Asher <asherml at gmail.com> wrote:

> The OSD is Metallurgy's.  Graphite will get an OSD (which I have laid out
> already) when the OSD gets converted to MythUI.
>
> http://www.fecitfacta.com/theme-osd2.png
>

> Very nice.
>
> Is anyone currently working on converting the OSD to MythUI?  I'm about to
> switch to trunk, and I've got lots of ideas how I'd like to theme the OSD
> (somehow the OSD feels more manageable than a full theme).
>
> David.

Not at the moment, I don't think.  As I understand it, how the OSD gets
converted to MythUI is particularly tricky.

Updates to Graphite just now include some improvements to the program guide
including a missing non-MythUI screen for scheduling options (not properly
themed as it's not MythUI yet, but at least it'll function) and MythGame
(which requires the MythGame MythUI patch in Trac.

http://www.fecitfacta.com/game.png

Robert