[mythtv-users] Please help

Peter Hocking peter at thehockings.org
Wed Jun 24 08:00:20 UTC 2009

Hi Phil

I can change tuners successfully & watch TV on either tuner.

I can also do picture in picture live TV with each tuner displaying a
different channel

In my experimentation last night & during today, I've discovered that I
can successfully record a show if I am watching it on live TV & press R.
It then records it to the end of the show, (or at least the time my
listing says it finishes)

Thanks,

Peter