[mythtv-users] MythWeb Listings - Display Full Day's Data using horizontal scroll bar

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Wed Jun 24 00:25:49 UTC 2009

I am interested in making this change.

A good example of this working is at http://thomson.tivo.googlepages.com/higuide.htm although it does not scroll the whole day,
which would be my preference.  Opening scrolled to the current time would also be nice, I am not so sure if that can be coded so
easily though.

A quick searching around suggests there is not much written about this, is this ability already built in or where do I need to

I typically use a 1920 wide display, to display a days data could require three times that width or more....  I generally hate
scroll bars but here they are preferable IMHO, especially as the forward and back arrows do not stay in constant places.

Kind regards