[mythtv-users] Graphite, big changes...

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 22:54:44 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 3:50 PM, Steve Reilly <sfreilly at roadrunner.com>wrote:

> heres a couple more shots i just took. installed the theme today, from
> what ive played with, looks *real nice*.  havent done anything with
> video yet.....Thanks robert, great job!

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the kind words-- one thing I noticed, you'll want to install the
included font systemwide, otherwise it will fall back as you are seeing
here.  Not that it won't work, I just think you'll enjoy it more if you do.
I included some Ubuntu instructions in one of the other Graphite threads.

Thanks again,

Robert