[mythtv-users] Graphite, big changes...

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 16:06:11 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 9:01 AM, Fred Squires <fsquires at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 9:48 AM, David Meixner<dpmeixner at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Same here!
> >
> > This is looking good!  Found these in the IRC log:
> >
> > http://www.fecitfacta.com/myth-theme-8.ogv
> > http://www.fecitfacta.com/weather.png
> > http://www.fecitfacta.com/pbb.png
> > http://www.fecitfacta.com/videos.png
> > http://www.fecitfacta.com/vweb.png
> > http://www.fecitfacta.com/web.png
> > http://www.fecitfacta.com/status.png
> > http://www.fecitfacta.com/movies.png

> This looks very good, can't wait for .22

Me too.  :)   Don't mind people looking at the above images and movie, I'm
just so irritated at the available screenshot and movie utilities, they seem
to have serious issues with multiple openGL layers composited on top of each
other, and turn it into a flickering, too-fast mess and with screenshots
often cut off random chunks of screen.  :(  Unfortunately the only way to
see how it really behaves is to try it.

> Btw, what kind of dog is that in the Gallery, I had a dog that looked
> a lot like that when I was a kid?

She's a big ol' mutt.  :)  I actually had genetic tests done, they're
supposed to be able to tell you if the dog is over 10% of a given breed.
 Nada...

Robert