Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Tue Jun 23 13:15:53 UTC 2009

Peter Hocking wrote:
> I've only got 2 tuners, I'm not using multiplexed recordings.
> I can not get it to change tuners using either Y or C, (I believe Y is
> the key normally used), but I have previously watched TV on the 2nd
> tuner while recording TV on the first tuner.
> If another key is used to change tuners, let me know.

This caused me a few problems in the past. If you search the list
archives you will find that the default key bindings for switching the
tuner are not set to Y or C in some cases. There was a long explanation
as to why this was the case, which I have forgotten:)

You can edit the keybindings to restore this behaviour, or press "m" and
then from the pop up menu choose "Switch Input".