[mythtv-users] Myka is Shipping

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Thu Jun 18 13:21:24 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 17 June 2009 16:11:24 Brad Fuller wrote:

> of course, it depends mostly on the bit rate. That's what kills me with CBS
> material using the Apple TV. I can't seem to get it to work. Some have,
> some haven't... as far as I can tell from the conversations on the
> ATV-bootloader mailing list.

I grabbed some of "CSI Hoboken", or whatever CBS had running last night. I
captured it with my HDHR off an antenna.

The Myka played back the clip just fine.

I know you said that some CBS material works for you with the ATV and some
does not, so this may not be definitive, but it's a positive sign.

--
Brian Wood
beww at beww.org