[mythtv-users] scte65scan .sql file (sourceid question)

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 21:23:27 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 2:15 PM, Brad Fuller<bradallenfuller at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 2:10 PM, Brad Fuller<bradallenfuller at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> UPDATE:
>>> I created a new video source (just pointed a new one at an existing
>>> Schedules Direct Comcast Digital lineup) and scanned for channels
>>> inside mythv-setup, so I would get a new sourceid. This sourceid is 5
>>> (which makes sense.)
>>> I then edited my myth-svct.sql substituted sourceid=5 or sourceid=1
>>> and tried to merge. Unfortunately, I rcv an error right off the bat:
>>>
>>> ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 71: Duplicate entry '68' for key 1
>>>
>>> Looking in the myth-svct.sql file I don't see any duplicate entry. Has
>>> anyone received this error before?
>>
>> I looked at the table in MySQL Query Browser and see that the merge
>> into the mythconverg dB went up to 67 and stopped. That's where the
>> error occurred. I haven't found anything via google that relates to
>> this problem. I tried to attach the myth-svct-sqll file in hopes that
>> someone knows why it stopped at line 71. But, the server wouldn't let
>> me - got an error that it was too big. Bummer.
>>
>> In any case, I'm grateful for any help to assist me getting this .sql
>> file into mythconverg.
>
> Maybe I can put the lines of the .sql file up to (and a little past)
> where I got the ERROR (which is mplexid=68. Here it is:

(keep replying to myself.... schizoidman)

This error
ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 71: Duplicate entry '68' for key 1
might be because there is a mplexid=68 in the dtv-multiplex table but
it's for sourceid=2.
But, I can see how there might be an error since that already exists.

OK, so that doens't make any sense, there's always going to be more
mplexid's if you have other cards running. So, what gives?

--
Brad Fuller