[mythtv-users] scte65scan .sql file (sourceid question)

RAM ram at bca.com
Mon Jun 15 07:32:36 UTC 2009

Hi Brad,

Yes you could, so first make a backup of the database!
I discovered scte65scan last weekend and used it to install 2 hdhomerun
ports.  See the tail end of this thread

for my hack for a workaround (Dennis is looking at making the sql script
smarter,  however if you use the wrong card id nothing will help.)

The only thing I will add is that there is still a potential for
problems if new cable channels are found and other cards have added
channels since the cable channels were originally added.