[mythtv-users] empty files when recording from 2nd tuner

Peter Hocking peter at thehockings.org
Mon Jun 15 04:06:28 UTC 2009

I'm recently set up a HD Homerun tuner with my MythTV PC recently,
(thanks to those of you that helped) & have one problem.

When I record shows on the first tuner, they are fine, but any shows I
record using the 2nd tuner are empty files.

I've resetup the 2nd tuner a number of times, it successfully finds all
the channels when I get it to search for channels, but the problem still

Any ideas as to what this might be or what logs I should check?

P.S. I'm a newbie to Linux & I'm using Ubuntu 9.04