[mythtv-users] VDPAU flashes menu screen before playing recording.

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 02:45:20 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

  I recently began using VDPAU on my myth machine (with SVN trunk).  It
works very well but I've noticed something strange, immediately before
playing the recording I selected, I see a flash of a seemingly
random options menu screen from some settings menu inside myth.  It happens
fairly often, I can probably record a short video and upload it if you'd
like to see.
  I know it's not my video card because I have tried two VDPAU video cards
and both have done it.  I'm pretty sure it's specific to VDPAU because I've
been using my machine since 2005 with CPU++ decoding profile and I have
never seen this behavior.  Can anyone confirm that this is an issue within
myth?  I couldn't find anything in the SVN tickets.

-Greg